Engineering ‧ Hod Hasharon, IL ‧ Full-time
About The Position
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of the design and implementation of automated build, deployment, and infrastructure management of multiple products on top of AWS.
If you are interested in taking a significant role in a young, dynamic and innovative company, we are the place for you!
- Manage all AWS based infrastructure, including performance and cost optimization
- Help build Continuous Deployment/Integration and configuration management tools using GitLab
- Help build and integrate monitoring tools and logging infrastructure (e.g., Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Be responsible for managing provisioning, monitoring, security, connectivity and backing up of our platform services, using Terraform/Terragrant
- Stay on top of new AWS offerings, advising and driving adoption for engineers
- Computer Science degree or equivalent - advantage
- At least 2 years of experience working as a DevOps engineer
- Hands-on experience running production-grade, large-scale web software on AWS and Kubernetes
- Some experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment automation tools such as Jenkins or Gitlab pipelines
- Feeling at home with Linux environment