QA Manual Tester
Engineering ‧ Hod Hasharon, IL ‧ Full-time
About The Position
We are looking for an effective, independent, detail-oriented QA Manual Tester to join us.
If you are interested in taking a significant role in a young, dynamic and innovative company, we are the place for you!
- Develop test plans / test cases and estimates for assigned effort
- Log defects and track to closure, working with development teams to establish defect validity, cause and retesting as required
- Work alongside software developers, business analysts, product owners and other system specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements.
- Produce well-structured, documented and maintainable test scripts for manual testing that support the software test cycle.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Create clearly documented defect reports for anomalies found during test procedures. Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Develop and establish quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout their development/product life cycles.
- 3+ years experience with web applications validation testing
- Thorough understanding of various browsers user agents and compatibility testing.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of manual, performance and automation testing – expertise in manual test tools and frameworks
- Must have functional and basic non-functional testing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a software development team.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.